Introducing the Dan Jost Signature T CryoTone Guitar
The Dan Jost Signature T CryoTone has:
• Cryonized™️ Extra Slim 12” radius profile Maple Neck with a RoseWood fret board
• 22 Silky Medium Jumbo Cryogenicly processed frets
• Intonation Compensated natural Bone Nut
• Setup is tailored to Dan’s fluid and expressive funky playing styles. Low and clean action. .057” at the 12th fret
• Comfortable Cryonized™️ Mahogany Body with custom glowing inlays that make stage play even more fun
• Classic through body string path
• Wathen CryoTone™️ Single Coil Neck pickup for deep, rich and soulful leads and rhythm
• Wathen CryoTone Lipstick middle pick up for a glassy tone addition. Especially in positions 2 and 4.
• Wathen CryoTone Single Coil Tele Twang Bridge Pickup
• Hand rubbed Boiled Linseed or Tung oil finish (depending on selected color)
• Glow in the dark side and top fret markers make dark stage playing easy and accurate
• 16:1 professional locking Tuners
“The Cryotone guitar is rich and expressive. The way the body resonates is like a guitar from the 50s. Maybe even more than my vintage guitars. I love this guitar! Game changer!”John Bohlinger – Premier Guitar Magazine
Available in these Colors:
- Color choice of Black, Amber, Orange, Bordeaux, Blue, Red, Green, Purple, Walnut and Custom Options
Orders Now Accepted!
Contact Don Thomas at Don@WathenSpeakers.com for inquiries and pricing options.
- Anthony Brown and Group Therapy Guitar Tab: “And You Never Will” Guitar Lesson - November 18, 2015
- R&B Guitar Solo Ideas: 2 New Julian Michael Videos - June 18, 2015
- Trouble Funk Guitar Lesson - March 13, 2015